Categories:

Adbrite

Paypal

Sign up for PayPal and start accepting credit card payments instantly.

cdjapan

Music

!! ATTENTION FOR ALL VISITORS !!

Hello, I want to tell all of you that I am no longer update this blog...

You can visit : www.asiapopidol.com For new music review...
This is updated and contains japan, korean, and chinese song reviews and download.....

Thanks

    YUI – My short stories

    Artist : YUI
    Album : My short stories
    Genre : Jpop
    Release Date : 12 November 2008

    Tracklist

    1. I’ll be
    2. HELP
    3. Last Train
    4. Winter Hot Music
    5. Jam
    6. Skyline
    7. Free Bird
    8. I wanna be…
    9. Oh My God
    10. Cloudy
    11. Driving today
    12. Understand
    13. crossroad
    14. It’s happy line
    15. Why me

    Download Full Album
    pass : hyz~kmc

    This is YUI’s 4th album, and her first B-side compilation album. This album contains all of her B-side tracks from all singles she had released until now and there’s only one new song in this album, “I’ll Be”.

    YUI, she is one of my favorite singers and I think the best songs from her previous singles in this album are “Last Train”, “Skyline” and “Understand”.


    0 Responses