Categories:

Adbrite

Paypal

Sign up for PayPal and start accepting credit card payments instantly.

cdjapan

Music

!! ATTENTION FOR ALL VISITORS !!

Hello, I want to tell all of you that I am no longer update this blog...

You can visit : www.asiapopidol.com For new music review...
This is updated and contains japan, korean, and chinese song reviews and download.....

Thanks

    Ayumi Sakai – Yokogao



    Release Date : 13 May 2009


    Tracklist :
    1. Yokogao
    2. Koi Saki
    3. Yokogao (Instrumental)
    4. Koi Saki (Instrumental)

    Get it here

    The first track, “Yokogao”, is used for “Shiroi Haru” theme song. I think this song is quite good. Also her voices are typical Japanese girl voice.

    The second song, “Koi Saki”, somewhat similar to “Yokogao”, especially the instruments used in this song…. For me, “Koi Saki” are on par with “Yokogao”. Both of them are quite good, but with different taste and I think “Koi Saki” music are brighter than “Yokogao”

    This single is quite good, so I recommend this single to you.

    This is video of Ayumi Sakai – Yokogao


    0 Responses