Categories:

Adbrite

Paypal

Sign up for PayPal and start accepting credit card payments instantly.

cdjapan

Music

!! ATTENTION FOR ALL VISITORS !!

Hello, I want to tell all of you that I am no longer update this blog...

You can visit : www.asiapopidol.com For new music review...
This is updated and contains japan, korean, and chinese song reviews and download.....

Thanks

    YUI - Again



    Release Date : 3 June 2009

    YUI is coming..!!!

    I already posted before, but only a review...
    Now, YUI new single is released..
    Tracklist :
    1. Again
    2. Sea
    3. SUMMER SONG (YUI Acoustic Version)
    4. Again -Instrumental-

    Grab it now..

    Track 1 is a rock style, with electric guitar riff & full of energy.

    Track 2 is a ballad track, I love this one!

    Track 3 is acoustic version from her latest single Summer Song, with acoustic guitar & piano as its instruments. Great!

    Track 4 is an instrumental version of Again.

    I am a fan of YUI.. I like most of her song..^^

    This is the video of YUI-again

    - Awesome video clips here

    0 Responses