Categories:

Adbrite

Paypal

Sign up for PayPal and start accepting credit card payments instantly.

cdjapan

Music

!! ATTENTION FOR ALL VISITORS !!

Hello, I want to tell all of you that I am no longer update this blog...

You can visit : www.asiapopidol.com For new music review...
This is updated and contains japan, korean, and chinese song reviews and download.....

Thanks

    Nishino Kana – Kimi ni Aitaku Naru Kara



    Release Date : 3 June 2009

    Tracklist :
    1. Kimi ni Aitaku Naru Kara
    2. Shitsuren mode feat. WISE
    3. Again
    Download it here..
    This is Nishino kana 6th Single..

    Track 1 “Kimi ni Aitaku Naru Kara” is a great song. I like it!!

    Track 2: “Shitsure mode” Wise is not my music type...+_+

    Track 3 “Again” for me this one is a little bit country style with the acoustic guitar thing

    This is the video of Nishino Kana – Kimi ni Aitaku Naru Kara

    0 Responses