Categories:

Adbrite

Paypal

Sign up for PayPal and start accepting credit card payments instantly.

cdjapan

Music

!! ATTENTION FOR ALL VISITORS !!

Hello, I want to tell all of you that I am no longer update this blog...

You can visit : www.asiapopidol.com For new music review...
This is updated and contains japan, korean, and chinese song reviews and download.....

Thanks

    Ayaka - Yume wo Mikata ni / Koi Kogarete Mita Yume



    Release date : April 16, 2009
    Here my favourite song...

    Tracklist:
    01. Yume wo Mikata ni
    02. Koi Kogarete Mita Yume
    03. Kimi ga Iru Kara - Live ver.(2009/2/13 @ SHIBUYA-AX)
    04. Yume wo Mikata ni(inst)
    05. Koi Kogarete Mita Yume(inst)
    This is not the newest song but I like to post this...
    I like her song especially track one. It is great song with great voice..^^
    You must listen by yourself...I hope you like it too..

    Here is the PV for track one "Yume wo Mikata ni":


    0 Responses