Categories:

Adbrite

Paypal

Sign up for PayPal and start accepting credit card payments instantly.

cdjapan

Music

!! ATTENTION FOR ALL VISITORS !!

Hello, I want to tell all of you that I am no longer update this blog...

You can visit : www.asiapopidol.com For new music review...
This is updated and contains japan, korean, and chinese song reviews and download.....

Thanks

    Ikimono Gakari - Futari



    Release Date : 27 May 2009

    This is Ikimono Gakari first single in 2009....I wait this..

    Tracklist :
    1. Futari
    2. bluebird -2009 LIVE ver.-
    3. Kokoro no Hana wo Saka Seyou -2009 LIVE ver.-
    4. Futari -instrumental-

    There is only one new song..Futari..but I like this because I am a fan of Ikimono Gakari..^^

    This is the video of "Futari"


    1 Response