Categories:

Adbrite

Paypal

Sign up for PayPal and start accepting credit card payments instantly.

cdjapan

Music

!! ATTENTION FOR ALL VISITORS !!

Hello, I want to tell all of you that I am no longer update this blog...

You can visit : www.asiapopidol.com For new music review...
This is updated and contains japan, korean, and chinese song reviews and download.....

Thanks

    Triplane - Ai Kotoba



    Released Date: 13 May 2009

    Here new single from triplane..

    Tracklist:
    1.Ai Kotoba
    2.Ichou Namiki

    Get it here
    .

    I know triplane after I watched one piece. I think their song was great..

    Track 1 “Ai Kotoba” A mid fast tempo pop song. It’s a powerful love song.

    Track 2 “Ichou Namiki” This is ballad! This song is kinda easy listening.

    Triplane official website.

    0 Responses