Categories:

Adbrite

Paypal

Sign up for PayPal and start accepting credit card payments instantly.

cdjapan

Music

!! ATTENTION FOR ALL VISITORS !!

Hello, I want to tell all of you that I am no longer update this blog...

You can visit : www.asiapopidol.com For new music review...
This is updated and contains japan, korean, and chinese song reviews and download.....

Thanks

    MiChi - KiSS KiSS xxx



    Release Date : 27 May 2009

    I really...really wait this...MiChi new single...

    Tracklist :
    1. KiSS KiSS xxx
    2. WoNDeRLaND?
    3. Smells Like Teen Spirit
    4. ChaNge the WoRLd [remix]

    Get this single now..

    I like MiChi after I listen her single "change the world"..
    I think this single is great too..
    1st Track “KiSS KiSS xxx” is my fav track on this single, it’s a mid tempo music
    2nd Track “WoNDeRLaND?” I don't like this..
    3rd Track “Smells Like Teen Spirit” is a cover of Nirvana song.The song is populer in 90’s
    4th Track “ChaNge the WoRLd [remix]” is the remix of previous single. I like the original one...

    This is video of "Kiss Kiss xxx"...
    MiChi - KiSS KiSS xxx

    0 Responses