Categories:

Adbrite

Paypal

Sign up for PayPal and start accepting credit card payments instantly.

cdjapan

Music

!! ATTENTION FOR ALL VISITORS !!

Hello, I want to tell all of you that I am no longer update this blog...

You can visit : www.asiapopidol.com For new music review...
This is updated and contains japan, korean, and chinese song reviews and download.....

Thanks

    Masami Okui - Starting Over



    Release Date : 13 May 2009

    New single release from Masami Okui....

    This single includes intro theme to the game “Final Approach 2 - 1st Priority PSP Edition -.”

    Tracklist :
    1. Starting Over
    2. Regret
    3. Starting Over(Instrumental)
    4. Regret(Instrumental)


    Actually, I knew her just now... I think her song was great...
    I like all her song..^^

    0 Responses